Charter

J-GOP is a social and political organization that is more than 20 years old. Meeting at the East Side Kosher Deli in SE Denver for many years with 20 to 40 attendees on a regular basis. We welcome both Conservative and Republican minded Jews and non-Jews of any denomination to attend and become active members of our organization.

Monday, October 27, 2014

Danica Patrick questions need for NASCAR diversity program | Fox News

www.foxnews.com/leisure/2014/10/27/danica-patrick-...twork

What an awesome comment!

"Patrick cut short a follow-up question about what needs to be done for more women to enter NASCAR, saying,"Well, clearly then I wouldn’t think that there needs to be a diversity program if I’m here and I didn’t get in.
"It wasn’t like they asked me to be in it. They didn’t give my team or me any money. They didn’t say we’d love you … you know?" a57.foxnews.com/global.fncstatic.com/static/manage...trick martinsville.jpg
https://chumly.com/n/291f2c7

No comments:

Post a Comment